ABOUT THIS EVENT
This panel and forum was about celebrating and supporting students with multi languages; celebrating the vitality and cultural benefits of language diversity at BCIT and also discussing how best to support multi language students at BCIT.
Materials and contributions were captured in the Loop [BCIT employees only].
- Bonnie Johnston, IDC Learning and Teaching Centre: l2l Initiative
- Tom Roemer, VP Academic & International: The Value of Diversity
- Andrea Matthews, Program Head, Professional English Language Development (PELD) & International Student Entry Plus (ISEP): Student Language Development
- Katherine Golder, Instructor, Communication Department & Craig Cowan, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology AD: a long term model for Language Development tutorials within full-time programs
- Student Perspective / Jake Zhu, student in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
ASL interpretation provided. Missed the event? Check out the video.