Job Title: Diversity Circles Student Ambassador
Job Type: Part-Time
Start Date: Early Sept; immediately following hire
Wage: $14.69/hour. This position is up to 10 hours/week for one term; 16 weeks/term.
We are seeking a Student Ambassador to support the Diversity Circles project.
- Assistance with workshops and events, including but not limited to:
- Engaging with attendees to provide the student perspective
- Supporting event logistics
- Writing post-event summaries to provide the student perspective
- Sharing your student perspective to attendees
- Supporting the tracking and maintaining of participant data
- Supporting the tracking and maintaining of project metrics
- A commitment to promoting equity and diversity
- Cultural sensitivity
- Good at building relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven skills in organizing information and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work well with groups
- Abilities in WordPress and simple graphic design are bonuses
- Work or volunteer experience with diversity & inclusion initiatives preferred
Interviews and hiring will be done until the position has been filled. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.